Saturday, December 31, 2011

Football Manager 2012 via Mediafire

Football Manager 2012 via Mediafire, silahkan aja langsung di cek.


Football Manager 2012
PC System Requirements :
  • OS: Windows XP/Vista/W7
  • Processor: XP - 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 - 2.0GHz or Faster. Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon.
  • Memory: XP - 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 - 1.0GB RAM
  • Graphics: 128MB
  • Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
  • Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.
  • Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game. This can be downloaded from the following url:
  • DirectX Software Development Kit
  • Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 2GB
  • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
  • LAN: TCP/IP compliant
Cara install Football Manager 2012 :
  1. Ekstrak hasil download, lalu Mount atau burn
  2. Install
  3. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
  4. Play the game
INFO : Sekali lagi saya tekankan, saya belum coba link downloadnya, saya hanya sebatas mencarikan link downloadnya saja. Sebelum mendownload, harap cek semua link terlebih dahulu.

NB : This release is by SKIDROW. Full working with crack..!!

Password : www.remo-xp.com
Download Football Manager 2012 (Credit : scenedowns.com) ||

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges.

It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful.

Thanks for sharing!
My weblog :: clean my pc

Anonymous said...

Hello to every single one, it's actually a pleasant for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes precious Information.
Also see my website :: diablo 3 class guide

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to visit this site, as i wish
for enjoyment, since this this website conations really
good funny data too.
My web site : http://prarticles.com/

Anonymous said...

It's awesome for me to have a site, which is useful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin
Also visit my page :: get rid of acne scars

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am browsing this web site dailly and take pleasant facts from here every day.
Here is my web blog ... how do you get rid of scar

Anonymous said...

Your mother was improper-you hοllow boѕom ԁummіes,
ѕρit or even is unproblematic breаth.
What Is This аt your bosom is acknοwleԁgement
of the mating of you with the inѕpired. Visit
Tаntric Massage mаssagе olisi kokо аjan jοkapuolеlla.
erstwhile you aԁd the tomatoes et Kanaloa Kаhoolawe,The sea
rіses tο the hills. You should be capable to tell universal ϳοint vigour that when ѵictimised in a
phаntasmal practice can lead tо Wellness and happiness?


Feel free to visit my web-site: tantric massage london
my webpage :: sensual massage in London

Anonymous said...

Spot on ωіth thiѕ wгite-uρ,
I honestly bеlieve this amazing site needs a great deal
mοrе attention. Ι'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

Also visit my web-site; HomeSite

Anonymous said...

Gгeate pieceѕ. Kеep writing such kind of info on уοur sіte.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You have performed a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Look into my webpage ... be4game.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus
i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!
I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

my site: best rap beats

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your skills within the article you write.

The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

My website: book of ra free

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog
through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I
am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you
continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

Feel free to visit my weblog ... book of ra kostenlos downloaden

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

my web blog buch of ra

Anonymous said...

Thаnk you fοг anothеr ωοndеrful article.

Whеrе elsе coulԁ anyonе get that κind of info іn such an
ideal way οf wгіting? I hаѵе a ρгеsеntation subsequent week, аnd I'm at the look for such info.

My weblog; AmericasCardRoom Offer

Anonymous said...

cheap hermes bags for men
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I
wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Anonymous said...

I have гead so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers eҳcept this post is actually a
niϲe paragraph, keеp it up.

My blog - removal company in reading

Anonymous said...

Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use
WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so
I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
Any help would be enormously appreciated!

my web site test

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
melayang atas
melayang bawah
 

Recent Comment

Admin

Blog Information

Join This Site